- Post Name: Medical Officer (Specialist) & General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO).
- Start Date: 19.06.2020.
- Last Date: 29.06.2020 Extended to 31.07.2020 for MO.
- Details: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist) & General Duty Medical Officer GDMO vacancy. Applicants who are interested in opportunity details and have satisfied all eligibility criteria may read the Online Notification & Apply Online for west bengal vacancy.
- Age Criteria: MO – Max 40 years | GDMO – 36 Years on 1st January, 2020 for ordinary Medical Graduates, and 40 Years for those possessing PG.
Medical Officer – MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the
Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
GDMO – Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ).
- Application Fee: For Others Rs.210/- | SC/ST/WB Candidates – Nil.