- Post Name: Director, Directorate of Archives.
- Details: Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- Age Relaxation(01.01.2020)
— Min Age: 45 Years.
— Max Age: 55 Year (Age Relaxation As per rule).
- Eligibility: At least Second class M.A in Modern Indian History and having one year diploma in Archival Science from National Archives of India, New Delhi. Preference will be given to those having M.Phil or Ph.D in History.
- At least 6 years experience in the rank of Archivist or in similar higher capacity in this line in any Archival Institution.
- Preference will be given to the departmental candidates who have 8 years experiences in Archival management in any Govt. Archival Organization.
- Experience in Archival Planning/ Schemes.